Share
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Built in 1932..property donated by Frank and Anna Swazy for all veterans on January 3, 1930. Building was a
WPA Project. The Building is home to American Legion Post #212 and VFW Post #1872


 


Share
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •